Thursday, January 23, 2014

You Never Stop Learning

Holly cannoly! You got to be kidding me! Honestly, I take care of my doughters nails (finger and feet) since they were born, as I do with their hair - but this is not the issue, and I don't really like it. It is kind of gross, for me - not as bad as pimple squeezing like most woman like to - but anyways, today I promissed myself never again to complain about doing it.

I mean, really? Have you ever seen how they change horseshoes and take care of them nails? Never ever would that be a job for me. It takes about an hour to change a horses irons and giving the nails a treatment, it needs a lot of strength to do so and you at any time are at risk to get your bottom kicked, and all this for so little money! And if I thought that my kids nails are gross, wait to see horsenails, they are the mother of gross, the grossest!

Yeah, by now you figured out that today we had a lesson about horse maintenance. I know, it is part of the fun, but ... Argh!!!

We spent the entire afternoon watching and helping to do horseshoe change and nail polishing! It was interestingly weird, strange, as I already mentioned gross, but anyways it was a great afternoon. Specially because for doing so, our reward was an extra hour of horseback riding and trainig for our great trip on saturday! 

Now I understand that german saying that goes: Das grösste Glück auf Erden ist auf dem Rücken der Pferde!

Don't wory, I am taking photos of everything and I will post them as soon as I am back home and have them edited.

Now I gotta go! Tomorrow comes more!












No comments:

Post a Comment