Sunday, January 19, 2014

Travel Diary

Here is the deal, after four years of being divorced, tomorrow I will go on vacation with my girls! For the first time overseas. Well, it is a big deal since Brazilian laws do not allow me to travel with my kids, although I am the legal guardian, without the authorization of the kids mother. My ex!

Since she firmly believes that I will kidnap the girls as soon as I leave the country, she never gave it to me. Until now!

Now we are heading to Salta, Argentina, to a friends farm - horseback riding, another thing I will do for the first time...

So, I decided to write a travel diary, starting tomorrow. A different kind of posts than I usually do, but why not, it could be fun. And you are very welcome to accompany us!

Let's see how that works out.

Seeya tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment