Friday, October 29, 2010

Music Was My First Love

A world without music, how would it be? Well, as far as my concern, it would be black and white. 


I know, some of you might say now: "You are a photographer! So what about this music talk?!" Yes, my world is made of pictures, but my pictures talk. My pictures tell stories and the music gives them life.


I don't know about you, but when I look at a picture I hear the light sing a melody. I can't see an image without feeling the music within. Just like in the movies. Turn of the sound and watch a movie and you will know what I mean. 


Music surrounds me wherever I go and whatever I do. It makes memories come back alive, it fills my world with emotions it makes me feel human, makes me love and makes me feel loved, enlightens a moment, makes me sad and sometimes makes me cry. But music never lets me down. And before I made my first picture, music already surrounded me and already was part of me. And it will always be.


So in homage to those wonderful artist that transform sound in music, the way I transform light in images, here goes my very thank you. Thank you so much, couse without you, my world wouldn't exist.


1 comment: