Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas to My Friend(s)


                    M is for MY friend, a truly special person I hold so dear, 
                    Y is for YOU, that person who by my side is always here, 
                    F is for FOREVER, the time I know our frienship will last, 
                    R is for REMINICING, of the times you've been there in the past, 
                    I is for INSPIRATONAL, for the way you've dealt with troubles through the years, 
                    E is for EMOTIONS we share, whether it's laughter, love or tears, 
                    N is for NEVER doubting that your frindship will always be mine, 
                    D is for DOUBLE the happiness, I wish on you my friend, at Christmas time! 


                      In Love
                      Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment