This Is Where the Road Turns
This blog started as a diary.
No plan, no strategy, no audience in mind. Just an aging man writing down what went through his head. Some mornings it was fear. Some mornings it was anger. Some mornings it was a dog with her head out of a car window and the simple joy of the ride.
Over the years, 351 posts piled up here. Some I'm proud of. Some I would write differently today. All of them were honest at the time I wrote them, and that was always the point.
But a diary doesn't have to stay in the same drawer forever.
I've built a home for my work: my books, my photography, my films, and my writing. It's all in one place now, and that's where I'll be writing from here on.
You'll find me at robertziehe.com/blog
If you want new pieces to come to you instead of you having to come looking, you can sign up there for the newsletter.
This blog stays online. Nothing here gets deleted. If you want to wander through the old entries, they're all still here.To everyone who read along over the years, whether you left a comment or just passed through quietly: thank you. You were part of the diary, even if I didn't know your name.
See you on the other side.
Robert
No comments:
Post a Comment