Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happiness

If you wondered where I've been, well I've been busy - publishing my first eBook!!
I am so happy you cannot imagine, and that is cool because this book is exactly about happiness.

Here is a link to AMAZON where you can find it:
http://www.amazon.com/Not-About-How-Now-ebook/dp/B0052LFJBW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AGFP5ZROMRZFO&s=digital-text&qid=1306419609&sr=1-1


I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did and if so, be kind and tell your friend - he might enjoy iy to! :o)

Oh, in case you don't like it, tell your enemy. Make him miserable to! HAHAHAHA... no way you won't like it.

Love you all and here goes the cover:


Please give me some feedback! It is my first book and I need to know if I should stop here or not!
Kisses ...

No comments:

Post a Comment