Friday, December 13, 2013

A President That Cares ... Less!

Isn't it scary? While our mainstream media barely touches the issue, international news is outraged about our dear President Dilma Rouseff's spendings while traveling to meet the new Pope - and she isn't even catholic!

And if that wasn't enough, she now went with her ex-president friends to Mandela's funeral spending some more. And as usual making a fool of herself.

For the money spent on just these two trips we could easily build and equip a small hospital or 2 schools - actually no, since we here overprice everything we might be able to buy just a very small ambulance with that kind of cash!

Anyways, just wondering, for how long will this folks take this kind of shit without reaction?

I don't know. What I know, I am on the verge of becoming a mayor criminal since congress is talking about the criminalization of anyone who dares to speak out and criticize our politicians!

"Am, excuse me! Can I get one of them cells like them ones our convicted politicians get? With HDTV, bar, room service and stuff!!! I'd very much appreciate that!"

Dilma's travel expenses!


No comments:

Post a Comment