Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Miracle of Life

Whenever I feel sad, something happens to me that makes me forget all the troubles. Doesn't matter if the reason to my sadness is of small or huge nature, it all comes back to one, nothing is so big that it can bring you down forever.


So I might as well stop worrying at all and just enjoy life. Sure, sad things still might happen, but since I know that, that is the way it is, I give them just the necessary attention and go on from there.


And, since I started doing so, more and more great things began to happen, or, I came more aware of them, after all I wasn't wasting precious time worrying. The more I think about it I believe, that these great things always were happening to me. I just couldn't see them. I was busy complaining.


I am a lucky person. I have all I need, I am pretty healthy, I have good friends, I do what I like and whenever I like to do it. Life is working out for me and I am very thankful for it.


I'd like to share a very special moment I was allowed to live in the very recent past. I was invited to catch on film the birth of a friends firstborn son. It was february first when little Léo was supposed to be born. When I left home heading to the hospital a very heavy rain came down and I thought I wouldn't make it on time. But our little new friend wasn't in any hurry. I arrived at 9PM at the hospital and after several hours of labor, little Léo entered this world at 4:09 AM on february second. 


Here is what happened. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


Love, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment